You are responsible for your own “Thinking.” A blind boy sat on the curb with a hat by his feet. He held a sign which said: “I am blind” Please Help. A man walking by looked and saw there was only a few coins in the hat. He took some coins from his pocket and dropped them in the hat. He than took the sign, turned it around and wrote some words. He put the sign in the little boys hands so everyone who walked by would see the new words. The hat begin to filll up. More people & more people were giving money to the blind boy. The man came back to see how things were going. The boy recognized his foot steps and asked are you the one who changed my sign? What did you write? The man said “I wrote the truth”. I just said it a different way. The sign read: “Its a beautiful day and I cannot see it.” Both signs were saying the same thing. The first sign simply said the boy was blind. The second sign told the people they were lucky they were not blind. Should we be surprised the second sign was more effective?
:: Moral of Story ::
Be creative. Be Inventive & “Think Differently”.
THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!
- Realize you are responsible for your own thinking.
- Use your thoughts to create a “New Reality”!
- The old adage you are what you eat. Well, God says; “You Are What You Think”.
- If your Blessed by these “Thought Transformations” consider forwarding to your friends.
- Change Your Thinking,You Change Your World!